Do you have a heart for serving your community? Are you a hard-working individual looking for a family-friendly work environment that offers a strong benefit package including health and dental insurance, a pension program, and a generous leave schedule? Come to work for the Northern Kentucky Area Development District (NKADD)! We are a local government agency and a public non-profit committed to serving our community.
Welcome to the NKADD Career Board. You'll find benefit information below as well as links to current open positions within the Northern Kentucky Area Development District.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance - NKADD also offers a partial vision reimbursement program.
- CERS - NKADD participates in the County Employees Retirement System
- Life Insurance - NKADD pays the premium on term life insurance to the current NKADD provider
- Vacation Leave
- Sick Leave
- Paid Holiday
Rates, accrual of time and availability dependent on full-time/part-time status and/or time of service.
- Kentucky Public Employees Deferred Compensation Program - 401K/457/RothIRA
- Employee Assistance Program (administered through St. Elizabeth Hospital)
- Liberty Mutual Insurance (discounts and training)
- L&N Credit Union Membership
An employee staffed Wellness Committee offers wellness programming through various activities and training.
Benefits are subject to the NKADD personnel policies and are subject to change.