Welcome to the NKADD Career Board. You'll find benefit information below as well as links to current open positions within the Northern Kentucky Area Development District.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance - NKADD also offers, in addition to Vision Insurance, a partial vision reimbursement program.
- CERS - NKADD participates in the County Employees Retirement System
- Life Insurance - NKADD pays the premium on term life insurance to the current NKADD provider
- Vacation Leave
- Sick Leave
- Paid Holiday
Rates, accrual of time and availability dependent on full-time/part-time status and/or time of service.
- Kentucky Public Employees Deferred Compensation Program - 401K/457/RothIRA
- Employee Assistance Program (administered through St. Elizabeth Hospital)
- Liberty Mutual Insurance (discounts and training)
- L&N Credit Union Membership
An employee staffed Wellness Committee offers wellness programming through various activities and training.
Benefits are subject to the NKADD personnel policies and are subject to change.