Applications are now being accepted by the Fort Mitchell, Kentucky Police Department to establish an eligibility list for retired KLEC Certified Police Officers eligible to return to work under the retiree rehire law. Competitive lateral pay ($20-$28 per hour), health insurance waiver and benefits commensurate with experience. Applicants must be a high school graduate, 21 years of age, free of felony conviction, and possess a valid driver’s license. Bachelor's or Associate degree preferred but not required.
Applications are available at the Fort Mitchell City Building, 2355 Dixie Highway, Fort Mitchell, Kentucky 41017 from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday or may be downloaded at www.fortmitchell.com. Applications for Employment along with a resume and cover letter must be returned by Friday, August 24, 2018 at 4:30 p.m. EOE - Applicant’s assistance under the ADA Act contact 859-331-1212.
For Immediate Release
FLORENCE, KY. July 5, 2018 – The Kentucky Career Center presents the Summer Fun Job Fair from 10 a.m. - 12 noon, Saturday, August 4, at the Kentucky Career Center, 8020 Veterans Memorial Drive, Florence, KY 41042.
Are you seeking better wages, or a career in a high-demand industry? Featured companies have above average wages, and cover the region’s top major industries: Advanced Manufacturing, Construction and Trades, Healthcare, IT/Business/Finance, and Transportation/Distribution/Logistics. Don’t forget your resume!
Want to network, but have trouble finding babysitters or daycare? Bring the family for something unexpected; we have fun career driven activities for the little ones. In addition, 50 lucky participants will receive a special discount at Florence Aquatic Center!
For more information, contact the Kentucky Career Center on the web at www.nkcareercenter.org or by calling 859-292-6666 (Covington, Ky.) or 859-371-0808 (Florence, Ky.).
APPLICATIONS BEING ACCEPTED FOR FIREFIGHTER/PARAMEDIC
The Fire Department of Bellevue-Dayton (FDBD) is currently accepting applications for the full time position of Firefighter/Paramedic. Employment applications may be picked up at the Fire Station or downloaded online at www.fdbd.org. All applications are considered confidential.
- Must be 21 years of age or older, and possess a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to pass a comprehensive criminal and driving background check, and health examination, including drug and alcohol screening tests.
- Must have previous firefighting experience and possess a Kentucky 400-hour Firefighter Certificate, or IFSAC I and II.
- Must possess current Kentucky Paramedic Certificate and ACLS Provider Card at the time of hire, or within six (6) months of the date of hire.
- Must have a current PEPP and/or PALS Certification at the time of hire.
- Must possess a current Candidate Physical Ability Test Certificate (CPAT).
- Must be able to obtain Kentucky Fire Inspector Certificate within twelve (12) months of hire date.
- Minimum Education Required: High School Diploma or GED Certificate.
- Must be able to demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, technical abilities and work ethics.
- Must be physically capable of performing all other related job responsibilities, as assigned.
Starting Salary: $45,000, plus incentive, pension, holiday pay, and employee benefits.
Method of Submission of Applications: Applications must be submitted either in person at the fire station at 514 Sixth Avenue, Dayton, Kentucky, or submitted by U.S. Mail. NOTE: Applications sent by fax or email will not be considered.
Application Deadline: Friday, July 13, 2018 at 5 p.m.