The Northern Kentucky Area Development District (NKADD) on behalf of the Fiscal Courts of Boone, Campbell, and Kenton Counties hereby requests pricing for Used Communication System Tower Shelters to be provided in accordance with terms, conditions and specifications established herein.
Information received after the date and time set for opening requests for information will not be considered and will be returned unopened to the Submitter. It is the sole responsibility of the Submitter to assure that his/her information is received by the NKADD before the date and time set for opening the Request for Pricing.
- When it comes to delivery of the shelters, will they all be ready to be offloaded/delivered around the same time? Or will this be a situation to where there is weeks in between deliveries. Reason I ask is if we can try to offload a couple shelters in the same day it’s going to save on crane costs. If you want me to just quote it as being a separate deployment for each site I can do that now and then we can discuss this more down the road when it gets closer.
Pricing should reflect separate deployment for each site.
- It mentions that an entry port shall be provided in the shelter for coax. All of our shelters will have an entry port in them somewhere and some may have multiples. If the shelter doesn’t have the entry port location in the right spot and we have to physically cut a whole then there is a charge to do so. This is going to be very hard to determine when we don’t know which shelters are going to which sites but I just want to bring that topic up.
Please provide a cost for cutting a new entry port as a separate line item so that we can utilize if necessary.
- Are you ok with getting a mix of 10x20s and 12x20s or would you rather stick to all the same size?
10X20 shelters are preferred but a mix of the two will be considered.
- All of our shelters either have 3 ton or 5 ton HVACs so when it comes to 10x20’s or 12x20’s we typically see 3 ton units. I know the bid states 5 Ton but would you be open to a shelter having (2) 3 Ton HVAC’s?
Shelters with two (2) 3 Ton HVAC units will be acceptable.
- Where would you like to have pictures of the shelters sent? Via email? Via shared online storage?