The Northern Kentucky Area Development District (NKADD), a local government public agency, is accepting proposals for Internet Data Services.
Sealed proposals are due by 3:00pm on January 25, 2022. Bids will be opened publicly 10:00am on January 26, 2022.
NKADD reserves the right to reject any and all proposals.
Information received after the date and time set for opening requests for proposal will not be considered and will be returned unopened to the Submitter. It is the sole responsibility of the Submitter to assure that his/her information is received by the NKADD before the date and time set for opening the Request for Proposal.
- Please confirm the P2P connection solution requires a vendor provided managed firewall on the Covington end; and a vendor provided managed router on the Florence end.
Vendor is not required to priviode a managed firewall at either location
- Please confirm that replacement applies only to vendor provided/managed devices.
Correct. This only applies to Vendor Supplied Hardware
- Does this mean that it must be received by Jan 25th?
All bids are due at 3:00 PM EST, Tuesday, January 25th, 2022
- Is FedEx will be acceptable for delivery of proposals?
As long as it is in my hands by 3:00 PM EST, Tuesday, January 25th, 2022
- How many copies of the proposal are requested in addition to the original?
We're not requesting additional copies.
- Would the government consider extending the due date three weeks from when questions are answered to allow adequate time to prepare a response?
Deadling cannot be extended.