The Erlanger Public Works Department will be accepting applications for a full-time Maintenance Worker.
Position Summary The Public Works’ Maintenance Worker is responsible for the operation of a variety of construction projects, maintenance equipment and for performing manual labor activities. Most common work duties include: general road maintenance, routine park and City property / facilities maintenance, leaf collection and snow removal programs.
- – Operate Public Works equipment
- – Maintain City property, parks and green space areas
- – Maintain asphalt / concrete streets and sidewalks
- – Perform snow removal duties
- – Perform leaf collection duties
- – Perform vehicular and equipment repairs
- – Maintain City facilities
- – Perform computerized record keeping and reporting
Position Qualifications The City of Erlanger is seeking qualified candidates for the Maintenance Worker position who are competent self-starting individuals that conduct themselves in a positive manner, are trustworthy and reliable to others. Must have exceptional time management skills, fundamental computer competency and strong technical abilities. Desired candidates shall also have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be extremely detail oriented.
Certificates & Licenses
- – Valid Driver’s License
- – CDL Class B with Air Brake Endorsement. Must obtain successfully within 90 days from the date
- of employment and must maintain.
- – Obtain/maintain Basic Flagger and Work Zone certifications
Interested candidates should submit a letter of interest, their resume along with a completed job application to the Human Resources Department at 505 Commonwealth Avenue, Erlanger, KY 41018 no later than 5:00 PM Thursday, July 7, 2022.
- ● Salary range from $45,800 and up depending on qualifications.
- ● Vacation and Personal Time Off
- ● Paid Holidays
- ● Longevity Pay
- ● Education Assistance
- ● 100% Premium Paid Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- ● 100% Paid Cellular Plan
- ● Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- ● 100% Premium Paid Life Insurance
- ● Paid Outside Career Development Programs
- ● KY CERS Non-Hazardous Duty Retirement
The City of Erlanger is an Equal Opportunity Employer.