The Kentucky Office of Homeland Security (KOHS) is proud to partner with DHS/CISA and Kentucky’s Area Development Districts (ADDs) to provide the following in-person cybersecurity training opportunity at seven locations across the Commonwealth. This non-technical training for individuals in leadership positions will discuss ways to improve cybersecurity with a minimal investment of time and money. We will do this by learning basic principles of cybersecurity and discussing the numerous no-cost and government funded programs that serve organizations such as yours.
We are working with the Department of Local Government to provide training credit for this course.
- The Cyber Threat (actors and tactics)
- Defense in Depth – CISA Cyber Essentials
- Cyber Incident Management
- Grants, Resources and State/Federal Partners
- Judge Executives
- Emergency Managers
- First Responders
- Religious Institutions
- Other Critical Infrastructure
Registration link – https://app.smartsheet.com/b/form/abaf0698ba7c4dd48b917dac312f8629
Use the QR code if the link doesn’t open.
KOHS is very grateful for Kentucky’s Area Development Districts (ADDs) for hosting this training across the Commonwealth. If you don’t know which ADD is close to you, please refer to this map : https://www.kyatlas.com/kentucky-adds.html
All in-person training will take place at 09:00 local time and lasts 5 hours.
Training Dates and Locations:
- FIVCO, Grayson – 8 Sep 2022
- BGADD, Lexington- 15 Sep 2022
- GRADD, Owensboro – 21 Sep 2022
- NKADD, Florence – 4 Oct 2022
- BRADD Bowling Green – 11 Oct 2022
- KRADD Hazard – 20 Oct 2022
- CVADD London- 25 Oct 2022